Thursday, July 3, 2008

Things 18, 19 & 20

You just gotta love Google…. :o)

Google maps – I’ve been using Google maps for some time now… It's a great navigation tool… I think our organisation should jump on board with this service and add some details/photos about our campuses to it! I must say, Google Earth and Google Sky are fantastic products too!

Google docs – What a clever program… I created a test document and spreadsheet to obtain greater understanding of its value. Now that I’m aware of this product, I’m sure I will use it a lot more in the future.. As for the competition between Google and Microsoft – I think it’s great! As they continue to ‘up the ante’ and create superior products we win out, don’t we?

Google Book Search - I like the fact you can peruse so many books but I can understand authors concerns over possible copyright infringements. I don't know if I will use it very often....

No comments: